List your event
Follow-ME events are listed on the national events site, Eventfinda, and once approved will appear on both Eventfinda and Follow-ME. Please note Eventfinda can take up to 72 hours to approve listings.
To be eligible for inclusion, events must meet the criteria below. If the event does not meet these criteria and/or the administrator does not feel that it is suitable, the event will not be listed or will be removed. Where possible, the event organiser will be notified of this.
The administrator reserves the right to decline events deemed inappropriate for this website or inconsistent with the aims of the Marlborough Regional Events Strategy.
Criteria for event Listings
Follow-ME events must:
- take place within the Marlborough District Council boundaries
- be open to the public (with the exception of conferences)
- positively promote the Marlborough region
- be of interest to the local Marlborough community and/or visitors to the region.
- Local weekly sporting competitions
- Garage sales, car-boot sales or similar
- Events of an illegal nature
- Events that are deemed inappropriate by the Follow-ME administrator
Featured events will appear at the top of the Follow-ME events calendar and will be selected by the administrator based on:
- events financially supported by Marlborough District Council
- major regional / national / international events
- events expecting to attract visitors from outside the region
- events expecting to attract large numbers of attendees
- events that strengthen the identity of the Marlborough region
- other events that Follow-ME's administrator deems appropriate.