Plan an event.
This toolkit is an evolving resource for event organisers big or small to create and run successful festivals and events.
The event toolkit has been developed as part of the implementation of the Marlborough Regional Events Strategy 2013-2016. If you are confused about what parts of the toolkit apply to you or how to use it, contact the Events Coordinator at the Marlborough District Council on Ph: 03 520 7400 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provision for alcohol - alcohol licensing
- Marques, fences and staging - building consent
- Drinking water at events and festivals
- Events on parks and reserves
- Fire permits
- Food at events
- Health and safety
- Noise control
- Promoting your event
- Recycling and waste
- Will your event need resource consent?
- Risk assessment
- Toilet facilities for events
- Traffic management
- Events on the water in the Marlborough Sounds