From $290.00 to $405.00
Human connections are the foundation of what we offer with our All-Inclusive Exclusive Use facility at Raetihi Lodge.
Raetihi Lodge is nestled in a secluded bay in the Kenepuru Sound. The 14 ensuite rooms provide, 3 large lounges, extensive dining and decks ensure comfort and relaxation. The 50-acre venue estate is perfect for family reunions and multi-generation family holidays; milestone life events like a 60th birthday party; an intimate wedding or corporate retreats.
Exclusive Use of all the Lodge facilities include Accommodation, Meals & Private Chef/Staff
• 13 rooms & an aromatherapy massage room
• Accommodates between 10 – 28 guests
• Private Chef for your group catering to your dietary needs
• Includes Continental Breakfast – Platter Lunch – Nibbles – 2-course Shared Plate style Dinner daily
• Front of house staff to serve food & drinks and makes espresso coffees/teas
• Housekeeper to refresh your room daily
• Lounge/Bar, Guest Lounge, Restaurant & Deck, Activities Room (pool table & table tennis), Helipad
• Activities equipment available: kayaks & mountain bikes
• Boat with Skipper available for hire; masseuse & pilates available
• Children of all ages are welcome
Guests at our Marlborough Sounds waterfront estate can explore the Sounds, enjoy fishing, use of kayaks and mountain bikes, go hiking or take a cruise with our local guide to the renown green-lipped mussel farms, play a round of golf and other local attractions. Simply relax with a massage or stroll along the shore and enjoy the finer things in life, here you can do as much or as little as you choose.
The cuisine is an ever-changing feast of seafood and fresh local produce prepared by your private chef, complemented by the finest regional wines.
See the Marlborough Sounds from the air by flying with Pelorus Air to the nearby Nopera Airstrip or by boat from Te Mahia or Havelock! You can also come by helicopter and land on the lodge's helipad.
Rates from $5,330 per night up to 10 people.
use of Kayaks
Mountain Bikes and Fishing Rods
RD2 Kenepuru Sound, Double Bay, Picton 7282
Phone: 03 573 4300
Check availability & book now
As products/offers may change without notice please contact this business for any queries related to their compliance with New Zealand’s Health and Safety and regulatory requirements.