Brancott Estate Heritage Centre - Sensory Discovery Workshop
From $60.00 to $60.00
Features in 1 Guide.
Sensory Discovery Workshop
In a nutshell
• In-depth look at how your senses determine what you taste and why depending on smell, sight and food tasting with the wine.
• Tutored tasting of five different varieties that emphasize the diversity across the region, including one mystery glass that you have to rely on your senses to figure out what it is.
How it works
During this guided wine workshop you can expect to take a journey of the senses. Sight, Taste, Smell and Touch are tools we use every day to experience the world around us, allow your senses to engage with different wine and food combinations and investigate how our senses dictate the way we enjoy wine. During this interactive workshop, you will use all these tools to explore five different wines while learning about our amazing region.
Duration: 1 hour
Availability: Daily at 11am by appointment
Check out our other listings below by searching them in the search bar:
- Brancott Estate Falcon Encounter
- Brancott Estate Cellar Door and Restaurant
- Brancott Estate Vineyard Cycle Tour
A complimentary shuttle to the front door
an audio-visual exploration of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc and Falcon Walkway
180 Brancott Road RD2 Blenheim
Phone: +64 3 520 6975
Check availability & book now
As products/offers may change without notice please contact this business for any queries related to their compliance with New Zealand’s Health and Safety and regulatory requirements.