Brancott Estate Vineyard Cycle Tour
In a nutshell
• Unique opportunity to cycle through the vines
• Taste a selection of premium Brancott Estate Wines among the vines where the grapes were produced
• Learn more about the grape growing process, viticulture and history of our vineyard
• Bike and helmets are provided and the path is flat and easy
How it works
Starting at the Brancott Estate Cellar Door and Restaurant, you’ll cycle through the renowned Brancott vineyard, personally lead by an informative and educational guide.
This is a unique opportunity to learn about the viticulture process that goes into the making of Brancott Estate wines, as well as the chance to taste a selection of premium Brancott Estate wines. Enrich your senses on the Brancott Estate Vineyard Bike Tour.
Duration: 75 minutes
Availability: 10am by appointment
Check out our other listings below by searching them in the search bar:
- Brancott Estate Falcon Encounter
- Brancott Estate Cellar Door and Restaurant
- Brancott Estate Heritage Centre – Sensory Discovery Workshop
A complimentary shuttle to the front door
an audio-visual exploration of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc and Falcon Walkway
180 Brancott Road RD2 Blenheim, Marlborough
Phone: +64 3 520 6975
As products/offers may change without notice please contact this business for any queries related to their compliance with New Zealand’s Health and Safety and regulatory requirements.