Affinity Cruises - Cruise & Walk QCT
Features in 1 Guide.
Endorsed Visitor Activity
Walk the Queen Charlotte Track - one of Marlborough’s unique attractions and Cruise the Queen Charlotte Sound - a truly beautiful waterway.
‘A Fantastic Combination - A full Marlborough Sounds Experience’
• Walk to the summit of Motuara Island - a Bird Sanctuary Island where Robins, Tuis, Kiwis, Kakariki and Bellbirds live. Hear the birdsong and look out for the rare South Island Saddleback as you walk along this wonderful island. A gem in the Marlborough Sounds.
• Visit Ship Cove where the explorer Captain James Cook made his home in the 1770’s.
Walk a 5 (five) hour walk from Ship Cove to Furneaux Lodge (the first section of the track approx. 15km)
• Walk 4 (four) hours from Furneaux Lodge to Punga Cove marvel at the scenery and wildlife as you walk along the track. (approx. 11.5km)
• Walk 8 (eight) hours from Punga Cove to Torea Bay, a challenging section of the track as you walk along ridge tops with magnificent views of the Queen Charlotte and the Kenepuru Sounds. (approx. 24.5km)
• Enjoy a picturesque 4 hour walk from Torea Bay to Mistletoe Bay, climbing to 400m to be rewarded with breathtaking views. (approx. 7.5km)
• Walk for 4 hours to Anakiwa following an old bridle path that takes you through beautiful regenerating and mature native forest with Fantails, Waxeyes, Tomtits, Finches and Weka's. (the final section of the track approx. 12.5km)
Affinity will meet you at the end of each walking section -No back tracking
Hot showers to freshen and invigorate you at the end of your enjoyable days walk, your meals all prepared for you, if you are ashore at lunchtime a packaged lunch will be sent with you.
You have the same cabin each night so there is no worrying about your luggage which means no heavy packs to carry as your luggage remains on-board.
We find safe anchorage every night in a calm and picturesque bay, so you can enjoy a peaceful nights rest.
phone for cruise departure dates on 0800 862 334
Twin share or double cabins
Seperate shared bathrooms
Picton Ferry Terminal Jetty
Phone: 0800 862 334
As products/offers may change without notice please contact this business for any queries related to their compliance with New Zealand’s Health and Safety and regulatory requirements.