Table Tennis for Adults
Tue 21 Sep - Tue 14 Dec
Tue 21 Sep, 10:00am - 12:00pm
Tue 21 Sep, 1:30pm - 3:00pm
Tue 28 Sep, 10:00am - 12:00pm
Tue 28 Sep, 1:30pm - 3:00pm
Tue 5 Oct, 10:00am - 12:00pm
Tue 5 Oct, 1:30pm - 3:00pm
Tue 12 Oct, 10:00am - 12:00pm
Tue 12 Oct, 1:30pm - 3:00pm
Tue 19 Oct, 1:30pm - 3:00pm
Tue 26 Oct, 1:30pm - 3:00pm
Tue 2 Nov, 1:30pm - 3:00pm
Tue 9 Nov, 1:30pm - 3:00pm
Tue 16 Nov, 1:30pm - 3:00pm
Tue 23 Nov, 1:30pm - 3:00pm
Tue 30 Nov, 1:30pm - 3:00pm
Tue 7 Dec, 1:30pm - 3:00pm
Tue 14 Dec, 1:30pm - 3:00pm
Venue: Picton Little Theatre
Website: Picton Little Theatre
Additional Info: Adults Only
Join this fun group every Tuesday for Adult table tennis.
Session times: 10am to 12pm, 1.30pm to 3pm.
A great way to meet new people and get some exercise. New members welcome. Contact Ernest 0275 888 453 for more information.
Picton Table Tennis club.
Covid 19 - level 2 - Protocols for play.
The following requirements will be implemented during all Table Tennis sessions and strictly adhered to for the period of our district being in Covid level 2 lockdown.
- Entry will be by main entrance.
- Scan and /or sign-in obligatory with full tracing information.
- Hand sanitation to be applied on arrival and following toilet use.
- Mask/face covering to be worn during all times except when actually playing table tennis or seated independently having morning tea.
- A minimum of 2 metres distancing to be maintained wherever possible, including seating arrangements.
- Morning tea to be prepared by 1 person and served individually.
- Players will refrain from any bodily contact such as handshakes, hugging, high fives, patting or kissing.
- All used surfaces to be wiped down with antiseptic wipes.
Please note: Persons of a family bubble are regarded as a single person.