Waikawa Triathlon Series
Sun 4 Mar
When: Sun 4 Mar, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Venue: Waikawa Foreshore Reserve
Website: Waikawa Triathlon Series
Booking Website: Buy Tickets
Pricing: $10.00 to $25.00
Additional Info: All Ages
The Waikawa Tri Series is a brand new fun event with something for everyone. Two triathlon and duathlon distances, an open water 1500m swim and a kids swim/run.
Based at the Waikawa Foreshore, Picton and suitable for all levels - enter for Fun, Fitness or Competition.
There will be a short course and long course with triathlon and duathlon options as well an open water swim.
- Short Course Triathlon: 300m Swim, 11km Cycle, 2.4km Run
- Long Course Triathlon: 750m Swim, 22km Cycle, 4.8km Run
- Short Course Duathlon: 2.4km Run, 11km Cycle, 2.4km Run
- Long Course Duathlon: 4.8 km Run, 22km Cycle, 2.4 km Run
- Fitness: Men, Women, Student U19. Anybody can enter this. Walk run, hybrid. Use any bike, just get out there for health and fitness.
- Competitive: Men, women, students.
- Triathlon (any distance): $25
- Duathlon (any distance): $25
- Students U19: $15
- Late entry fee: $10
- Kids Aquathon: $10. They can enter this on the day
- Registration at the Waikawa Foreshore Reserve from 8:30am
- Briefing: 9:50am
- Event Start: 10:00am