Nia Dance - Evening
Tue 26 Feb - Tue 26 Mar
Tue 26 Feb, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Tue 5 Mar, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Tue 12 Mar, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Tue 19 Mar, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Tue 26 Mar, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Venue: Redwoodtown Community Centre
Website: NIA Blenheim Facebook Page
Pricing: $10.00 to $14.00
Additional Info: All Ages
Want to be fit without pain and with fun?
Come and experience the pleasure and joy of dancing Nia. It empowers people of all shapes, size and level of fitness. Every experience can be adapted to individual needs and abilities. Step into Nia and positively shape the way you feel, look, think and live.
What is Nia?
- The art of moving the body your own way.
- A cardio-dance workout, a movement practice, and lifestyle based on the intelligent design of the body.
- The workouts combine 52 simple moves with dance arts (jazz, duncan and modern) martial arts (taichi, taekwondo, aikido) and healing arts (yoga, Alexander and Feldenkreis methods) to get you fit in 60 minutes.
- Is practiced barefoot, is non-impact and adaptable to individual needs and abilities.
- It tones your mind and tunes your body. Each workout brings mindfulness to your dance movement experience leaving you energized, mentally clear, and emotionally balanced.
Price: $10 - $14
For more information contact Corinne McBride 03 578 1756 or 027 324 5757.