Wed 14 Mar - Wed 30 May
This event is no longer marked as live in our system and may have been cancelled.
Wed 28 Mar, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Wed 4 Apr, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Wed 11 Apr, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Wed 18 Apr, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Wed 25 Apr, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Wed 2 May, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Wed 9 May, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Wed 16 May, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Wed 23 May, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Wed 30 May, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Venue: NIA Blenheim
Website: NIA Blenheim Facebook Page
Additional Info: All Ages
Want to be fit without pain and with fun?
Come and experience the pleasure and joy of dancing Nia. It empowers people of all shapes, size and level of fitness. Every experience can be adapted to individual needs and abilities. Step into Nia and positively shape the way you feel, look, think and live.
What is Nia?
- The art of moving the body your own way
- A cardio-dance workout, a movement practice, and lifestyle based on the intelligent design of the body
- The workouts combine 52 simple moves with dance arts (jazz, duncan and modern) martial arts (taichi, taekwondo, aikido) and healing arts (yoga, Alexander and Feldenkreis methods) to get you fit in 60 minutes
- Is practiced barefoot, is non-impact and adaptable to individual needs and abilities
- It tones your mind and tunes your body. Each workout brings mindfulness to your dance movement experience leaving you energized, mentally clear, and emotionally balanced
Every Tuesday at Redwoodtown Community Hall from 6pm to 7pm.
Every Wednesday at 207 Oakwood Lane from 6pm to 7pm.
Cost: $10 - $14
For more information contact Corinne McBride - 03 578 1756 or 027 324 5757.